ESHOPPS Mariner 70 Build

My Yellow ones open twice a day that I've seen - once around 2 or 3 in the afternoon for a couple of hours (I think it coincides with the Plank feeding) and then once again around 20-30 minutes after lights out. The pink ones in the 8 gallon I have never seen open but they have been close several times late at night - 1 or 2 in the morningish.
Odd little creatures for sure.
 
Started a print for my son now:

1000008762.png


Also, I figured out where the HelloReef is going to go.
1000008763.jpg


Nobody get too excited - it's a freshwater planted tank. Probably going to get some shrimps and small tetras. Maybe a small group of Endlers or Guppies.
 
Started a print for my son now:

1000008762.png


Also, I figured out where the HelloReef is going to go.
1000008763.jpg


Nobody get too excited - it's a freshwater planted tank. Probably going to get some shrimps and small tetras. Maybe a small group of Endlers or Guppies.
Nothing wrong with freshwater. May I throw in my bid for a school of cardinal tetras? Cory cats!
 
Nothing wrong with freshwater. May I throw in my bid for a school of cardinal tetras? Cory cats!
Probably not Neon or Cardinal. Thinking more likely Embers, Von Rios, or Harlequin Rasboras.

Probably a group of Dwarf Cories.
 
Probably not Neon or Cardinal. Thinking more likely Embers, Von Rios, or Harlequin Rasboras.

Probably a group of Dwarf Cories.
What about a couple of piranhas? They’re technically large tetras…
 
It's only a 15 gallon tank.
That’s true, usually rummy noses are thrown in the drunk tank to sleep it off before being allowed into any main display.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 13 43.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new