ESHOPPS Mariner 70 Build

Reeflix

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been thinking, you can post anything, collect a number of reactions, then change it later and the reactions stay.. food for thought...
I was just thinking about that a couple of weeks ago… post a meme… gets some laughs… then change it to, “no one will know why everyone laughed at this… except for the people who laughed at this..”

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well.... I think my 125 build was 13 pages or so before the tank made it out of the garage.
My build thread starts with a tank I no longer have.. so if anyone makes through the endless pages of nonsense, they are in for a big disappointment. :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Curious though... Do I go BB on this one or sand? I'm going to start making some Aragocrete rock now I suppose.

What kind of inhabitantS? What’s the mood? Looking at the 7 new BRS 52 weeks tanks, you could create something very unique and specific. Very excited to watch this build thread

OP
OP
tbrown

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
My build thread starts with a tank I no longer have.. so if anyone makes through the endless pages of nonsense, they are in for a big disappointment. :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
Same as Frank's! I see a ton of people quoting his first post which is like 30 years ago...

SaltyCabbage

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Curious though... Do I go BB on this one or sand? I'm going to start making some Aragocrete rock now I suppose.
BB with some crazy zoas covering the bottom. My lfs does this in their frag tanks and it looks fantastic.

OP
OP
tbrown

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
What kind of inhabitantS? What’s the mood? Looking at the 7 new BRS 52 weeks tanks, you could create something very unique and specific. Very excited to watch this build thread
Yeah, I dunno what's going to happen if I win one of the SaltwaterAquarium.com Tanksgiving tanks... :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reserved because @tbrown can't have all the posts in here.
Gods work there good sir.
Reserved because I will need to come back to page one at some point to edit and post something off the wall just to tell everyone to go back I already posted it.
Oh, is that how it's done? Now it won't work because we can always link to this for the truth.
Well.... I think my 125 build was 13 pages or so before the tank made it out of the garage.
Then it promptly broke.
That's why I link it in post one. But I never see anyone new so not sure why I put in the effort.

OP
OP
tbrown

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I like Halichoeres Wrasses but they can be in my 125 so I could do this one as BB. I'm not sure on what to put in the tank but I was considering a Clown and Nem tank.

OP
OP
tbrown

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
BB with some crazy zoas covering the bottom. My lfs does this in their frag tanks and it looks fantastic.
That's a cool idea. Instead of GSP, do Zoas.

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like Halichoeres Wrasses but they can be in my 125 so I could do this one as BB. I'm not sure on what to put in the tank but I was considering a Clown and Nem tank.
Ooooh, with really exotic nems and clowns. Think opposite colors on the color wheel so the compliment each other

OP
OP
tbrown

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Ooooh, with really exotic nems and clowns. Think opposite colors on the color wheel so the compliment each other
Nems would probably start out as Jokers just because mine is currently 3.
IMG_20231117_214336_625.jpg

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 26 14.8%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 86 48.9%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 54 30.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.8%
Back