ESHOPPS Mariner 70 Build

Sitting on the couch right now.

My son: Oh yeah mom, dad bought some clownfish today.

Wife: You bought more clownfish? How much were they?

:oops: :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
1000004689.jpg


Quick distract her with these. My wife found them at Goodwill and asked if I could use two pushed together as a stand. I'm wondering if it would work
 
Which Goodwill? My son and mother-in-law went to Lake Pleasant and Rio Vista Goodwills this morning. I was pulling the transmission out of my Envoy. :face-with-rolling-eyes:
 
It might work but that's a lot of weight.
She measured it would need 4 pushed together. Two I might have tried and connected them with a set of wing bolts. But 4 is a bit much
 
1000004689.jpg


Quick distract her with these. My wife found them at Goodwill and asked if I could use two pushed together as a stand. I'm wondering if it would work
Real wood ? not pressed board ?
 
Which Goodwill? My son and mother-in-law went to Lake Pleasant and Rio Vista Goodwills this morning. I was pulling the transmission out of my Envoy. :face-with-rolling-eyes:
Apparently it's a half off day. So my wife and daughter have visited a couple
23425 N 39th for this one
 
Apparently it's a half off day. So my wife and daughter have visited a couple
23425 N 39th for this one
Yep, that's why my mother-in-law went. And my son loves thrift shopping so she picked him up on her waym
 
Yep, that's why my mother-in-law went. And my son loves thrift shopping so she picked him up on her waym
We do a bit. Lots of cheap sports equipment for the kids to try a new sport and an occasional gem.
 
We do a bit. Lots of cheap sports equipment for the kids to try a new sport and an occasional gem.
I check periodically for golf clubs. I don't get enjoyment from shopping so I usually go in, hit the golf clubs, hit the sports shelves and the pet stuff, and then walk out and leave my wife and kids with my mother-in-law. :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
 
I check periodically for golf clubs. I don't get enjoyment from shopping so I usually go in, hit the golf clubs, hit the sports shelves and the pet stuff, and then walk out and leave my wife and kids with my mother-in-law. :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
I grab cheap polos and shorts for work. If I'm going to get battery acid from the forklifts eating through them I'd rather get them for $1 than $15
 
Which Goodwill? My son and mother-in-law went to Lake Pleasant and Rio Vista Goodwills this morning. I was pulling the transmission out of my Envoy. :face-with-rolling-eyes:
Good choice of vehicles our Envoy has been great for us and still is.
 
Not a bad price. We welded angle iron and square stock for my stands. I think it was $50-$75 in materials per stand but we had to be the labor.
In the building it's $199 and they run a $50 coupon about 2-3 times a year. I don't weld. And in hoping for a metal stand for this one. I asked someone I know for a quote depending on what it ends up being I may go that route
 
Good choice of vehicles our Envoy has been great for us and still is.
Yeah... I lost 3rd and fourth gear potentially. My father-in-law thinks it's the 2-4 band. We pulled the transmission today, gonna overhaul it later. They went Striper fishing at Pleasant and archery deer opens Friday so it may be a week or two...
 
The anemone in the upper right hand corner has a feather duster wrapped around it for some reason...
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new