ESHOPPS Mariner 70 Build

Once I get the confirmation, I'm going to start tearing down the 110 to make room. It's gonna be great!
 
Yes it did... ;) :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
bubble butt buns GIF
Tail Zebra GIF by Planckendael
Happy Dance GIF
 
Alright. I'm going to get this started!

I won the ESHOPPS Mariner 70 giveaway so I'm setting up the build thread. Pictures and video when the tank arrives!

It's got a different footprint which is cool! Very similar to my old 75 - 36" x 21" x 21". Now to find a spot in the house before the tank arrives!
Pleaaaaase do a close up of the armored seams and how the cabinet goes together. I think it is properly supported over the entire bottom of the tank by a uniform flat surface. Hoping it's true.
 
Pleaaaaase do a close up of the armored seams and how the cabinet goes together. I think it is properly supported over the entire bottom of the tank by a uniform flat surface. Hoping it's true.

Please hold, the actual build will not start until page ~65.
 
Please hold, the actual build will not start until page ~65.
Then the tank will arrive by page 80, get unpacked on 97, then his wife will have something for him to do, so tank will be wet on page 110.
 
Calm down, it was page 13 for the last tank... Besides, I got a call from a Mr. Scott Kohler from ESHOPPS today. Tank should be here late next week!!!
 
Calm down, it was page 13 for the last tank... Besides, I got a call from a Mr. Scott Kohler from ESHOPPS today. Tank should be here late next week!!!
Gotta get posting!
Send Social Media GIF by Fresh Cake

Only a week to hit 100 pages!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new