ESHOPPS Mariner 70 Build

@tbrown what temp do you run your first layer at? I run my pla at 240, depending on brand, really melt it onto the bed. All other layers are 200. I'm printing an articulating lizard so I used a brim.
20231214_215745.jpg
I run 195 for my first layer and 190 for all other layers with a 55 degree print bed. I use brims only if the skirt fails. I must have been unlevel because after I fine tuned the level yesterday I can't hardly remove the prints now. I have to pry with the scraper even after it's fully cooled.
 
Isn't it time for another fts? Oh wait I'm early nvrmnd.
Yeah, it's only page 8. A minimum of 5 pages to go before I can even start setting it up.
 
Nope. Still waiting. I spoke with Scott over at ESHOPPS last Friday and he was surprised I hadn't heard from the freight company yet. He was going to follow up with them and that was the last conversation. I was going to follow-up again tomorrow.
 
A little movement! Scott from ESHOPPS called me this morning. They've sent a freight truck 3 times to one of their distributors in Dallas and each time the tank wasn't able to be loaded by the shop.

Instead, now they scheduled for one to be shipped to their distributor in Florida and it is scheduled to get there on the 26th and should ship to me within a day or two. Tank should be inbound!!!!
 
A little movement! Scott from ESHOPPS called me this morning. They've sent a freight truck 3 times to one of their distributors in Dallas and each time the tank wasn't able to be loaded by the shop.

Instead, now they scheduled for one to be shipped to their distributor in Florida and it is scheduled to get there on the 26th and should ship to me within a day or two. Tank should be inbound!!!!
Hey, if the tank's in Dallas, I can pick it up this weekend... ;)

Edit: and bring it to my house...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 21 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new