ESHOPPS Mariner 70 Build

Okie dokie! Just received the delivery "schedule" text. Next Friday!!!!
 
I've got a Factory 2nd Plank Feeder on the way for the new tank!
 
I've got a Factory 2nd Plank Feeder on the way for the new tank!
Did ya' win it?... :rolleyes: serious question...;)
 
Do you grow 4 leaf clovers for nose hairs,n crap lucky charms... :D "not so serious Q"...;):)
Hungry Lucky Charms GIF by Dark Igloo
St Patricks Day Food GIF by Lucky Charms
Fun Love GIF by Lucky Charms
 
I can't have any of those in the house - they make my son violent.
 
def worth the wait... ;) nice haul...:cool:
Slot Machine Casino GIF by NETFLIX
Ryan Reynolds Luck GIF by The Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard
...:grinning-face-with-big-eyes:
 
I forgot to mention it yesterday but I made another Aragocrete shelf last night.
 
Tomorrow is the day the tank should arrive! I should probably start trapping the fish in the freshwater to transfer to their temporary tank...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new