ESHOPPS Mariner 70 Build

Ugh... @Calmwaters is such a bad influence!

Slimeball frag heading to the ESHOPPS.
IMG_20240229_164415283.jpg
 
No updates on the wiring yet. I'll likely make a fake wall to hide the wires and attach the two power strips to that. I just snowed the tank so it's cloudy right now. Most recent shot:


IMG_20240211_193602837.jpg
i set up small shelf with a false wall as well but tried to over do it and couldnt hold the weight of the power blocks and other accessories so took it off for now and back to the drawing board!! but did find a good use of my older deskmate that fits right on top of the sump!
IMG_0467.jpeg
 
i set up small shelf with a false wall as well but tried to over do it and couldnt hold the weight of the power blocks and other accessories so took it off for now and back to the drawing board!! but did find a good use of my older deskmate that fits right on top of the sump!
IMG_0467.jpeg
I was wondering if blocking the hole in the cover would affect anything but I'm assuming it's a finger hook. The only time it might need that is if the water level over the socks rises enough that it's trying to push through the overflow.
 
I was wondering if blocking the hole in the cover would affect anything but I'm assuming it's a finger hook. The only time it might need that is if the water level over the socks rises enough that it's trying to push through the overflow.
Yeah that’s from my knowledge just a finger hook hole for easy removal.
 
Feeding Port installed for the auto feeder.
IMG_20240302_121213402.jpg

Also, first coral was transferred a day or so ago...
IMG_20240302_121236033.jpg

Second coral transferred today:
IMG_20240302_121225741.jpg

I'm considering sending one of the Pink Cadillac frags over to really test the waters. Maybe next week...

Current stock list:
1 Fish
1 Monti
1 Anacropora
Small CUC (a couple of snails have been eaten I believe....)
 
Little Man seems to be showing more and more color every day. He's starting to get some sheen in his tail fin.
IMG_20240302_140551345.jpg
IMG_20240302_140549969.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new