ESHOPPS Mariner 70 Build

Someone fragged my Birdsnest so I decided to add it to the 70.
IMG_20240314_181818262.jpg
 
He was hoping for a plaid Sasquatch wearing a sombrero playing a trumpet...
 
Your Sasquatch has surprisingly little feet and there might be something wrong with his trumpet...
Hey man, blame yourself for not being specific enough. I used your blurb for a quote in the AI imager…..
 
Hey man, blame yourself for not being specific enough. I used your blurb for a quote in the AI imager…..
Hey man, don't blame me for your anti-conspiracy theory AI generator trying to convince the world that Sasquatch is just an ugly ape with sloth toes.
 
Well I haven't ran calibrations other than the initial setups. Printing parts for the printer....

20240314_202113.jpg 20240314_202135.jpg 20240314_202145.jpg 20240314_202156.jpg

Well I haven't ran calibrations other than the initial setups. Printing parts for the printer....

20240314_202113.jpg 20240314_202135.jpg 20240314_202145.jpg 20240314_202156.jpg
Hey Robert,

The owner of my LFS was out servicing my tank and saw the cool frags plug holders you made. He loved them!!

Just sayin… pack of 6 in simple packaging at LFS registers.

At this rate, I can help you retire by 2084!! lol.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 31 30.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new