ESHOPPS Mariner 70 Build

Yesterday's additions:
IMG_20240402_184515483.jpg
IMG_20240402_184502658.jpg

And today's:
IMG_20240402_184536558.jpg
IMG_20240402_184527346.jpg
 
This works btw:

1000016103.jpg
I did, but I had to wait until the lunch meeting was over.

I got home, the box was out front, then 5 minutes later I got notification it was delivered. Must have passed on the road.
 
One DOA Peppermint Shrimp, one bag empty of water but the snails look like they're moving.
 
Everything is happy and healthy except old DedPep.
IMG_20240403_142055503.jpg

Also, I ordered an "assorted smaller conch" and ended up with a Tongan Fighting Conch, so that's cool.
 
Everything is happy and healthy except old DedPep.
IMG_20240403_142055503.jpg

Also, I ordered an "assorted smaller conch" and ended up with a Tongan Fighting Conch, so that's cool.
Reefcleaners?
 
Moved a few more stuff over. JF Klepto Lepto - not looking great. Christmas Favia - currently bouncing????
Animated GIF

And TSA Red Brick Cyphastrea. Pictures later I suppose.
 
Sorry, lights are turning off... Got busy cleaning the printer nozzle (only to find out it wasn't clogged but a smashed spot in the filament that wouldn't load past the extruder... :rolleyes:) and forgot to take pictures. Also, started another sand frag stand printing.
IMG_20240404_193704176.jpg
IMG_20240404_193650640.jpg
IMG_20240404_193630674.jpg
IMG_20240404_193554018.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new