ESHOPPS Mariner 70 Build

Hey Becca, what were you saying about Dragon Souls and pink?

IMG_20240426_160242665.jpg
 
Whoops... The first picture is the Reverse Prism, the second is the Dragon Soul.
 
Don't show Marshall those lights or his eyes will start twitching.
Ok Marco I don’t know who Marshall is….im not on a first name bases with most people.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new