ESHOPPS Mariner 70 Build

Thats terrible ! Hope you’re feeling better .
He's faking. He just doesn't want us to focus on the fact that he has the next 11 days off while we slave away.
 
He's faking. He just doesn't want us to focus on the fact that he has the next 11 days off while we slave away.
My anniversary is Monday the 29th and I don't have to be back at work until Tuesday the 30th (my birthday) so my wife and I are talking about heading out of town on either the 25th or 26th and coming back on the 29th
 
My anniversary is Monday the 29th and I don't have to be back at work until Tuesday the 30th (my birthday) so my wife and I are talking about heading out of town on either the 25th or 26th and coming back on the 29th
Sounds like possibly a fun holiday break.
 
Good morning to you all! It's my day off for the next 11 days and, of course, I wake up with what I'm pretty sure is a minor case of the flu.
My man, I sure hope it's a minor case of the flu and not the shinola that @Fish Styx or I came down with that put us down. Sending healthy vibes your way and, if you guys do go away, some sanity vibes your wife's way.
 
Good morning to you all! It's my day off for the next 11 days and, of course, I wake up with what I'm pretty sure is a minor case of the flu.
Hope your feeling well !
 
Good morning CB. Got my coffee out of the way. Currently at the tattoo shop with the wife unit so she can get tattooed.
Just make sure they spell your name right ! . Lol !! 😝
 
Just make sure they spell your name right ! . Lol !! 😝
Lol, I think if my name got misspelled in any of its various forms, we'd never be back. She's getting her warrior girl tattoo.
 
Lol, I think if my name got misspelled in any of its various forms, we'd never be back. She's getting her warrior girl tattoo.
I couldn't help ! . Sorry 🤭
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new