ESHOPPS Mariner 70 Build

Orca has arrived. I probably won't have any opportunity to install it until next weekend but I'm looking forward to it!
 
Orca has arrived. I probably won't have any opportunity to install it until next weekend but I'm looking forward to it!
Did the Orca get wet? Im thinking about one but not sure. How do I make hole in a polycarbonate lid.. maybe google knows 😂
 
Did the Orca get wet? Im thinking about one but not sure. How do I make hole in a polycarbonate lid.. maybe google knows 😂
No, unfortunately our old lab passed away Friday night so I spent yesterday dealing with mostly that. I left early this morning for church and now we're at a World Cup watch party.

For you, I wonder if printing a mount to get the motor up and just have a hole for the drop tube would be all that's necessary?
 
No, unfortunately our old lab passed away Friday night so I spent yesterday dealing with mostly that. I left early this morning for church and now we're at a World Cup watch party.

For you, I wonder if printing a mount to get the motor up and just have a hole for the drop tube would be all that's necessary?
Oh gosh, I am so sorry did not know. Best wishes!

Good idea 3d raiser!
 
Oh gosh, I am so sorry did not know. Best wishes!

Good idea 3d raiser!
Thanks! She was 16 or 17. She had a good life. Laid down for a nap and didn't wake up.
 
Thanks! She was 16 or 17. She had a good life. Laid down for a nap and didn't wake up.
I'm so sorry to hear this, but that's a good run for a Lab pup, and I'm sure she's resting in peace now.
 
I'm so sorry to hear this, but that's a good run for a Lab pup, and I'm sure she's resting in peace now.
Yeah. And the new lab has settled in pretty good.

4057.jpg
 
Ok, gonna try this:

1785108045314.png

It clips onto the BAR (Bubble Algae Reactor) and makes it a BAR+StairStyle Algae Reactor.
 
Print started. We'll see how it works out later I suppose. Still need to swap the pump to the smaller one.
4084.png
 
I run a VERY blue sump I think. That's with 10000k white balance adjustment AND an orange filter. 😂
4085.jpg
 
Instead of Bubble Algae, I may just put some Gracilaria in there. Or both. Might do both. Haven't decided yet but it's running!
 
No, unfortunately our old lab passed away Friday night so I spent yesterday dealing with mostly that. I left early this morning for church and now we're at a World Cup watch party.

For you, I wonder if printing a mount to get the motor up and just have a hole for the drop tube would be all that's necessary?
So sorry
 
Reprinting the frag holder/hanger. The first one failed so adjustments were made.

4196.png
 
Reprinting the frag holder/hanger. The first one failed so adjustments were made.

4196.png
What caused it to fail?

Also, I am not sure if it's available on the P1S but, on the P2S, one can make it so that there are no ridges on circular/eliptical parts. (See in the front, white section of the round piece.)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new