Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Very clean.It works. Manually "redesigned" it after the print though because the clip doesn't fit over the neck it's supposed to attach to. I realized that after printing it that it wasn't going to work.
![]()
The water has to rise about 1/8" in the DT and the sensor comes on. It might be closer to 1/4". It makes it so the waves from the wave makers don't activate it though, so it's about perfect.
For cyano or vermitid?I was gone for the weekend. Came home today and I'm pretty sure it's time to snow the tank again.
GHA that may or may not be also Cyano.For cyano or vermitid?
Nice!! I stopped the snow and got cyano for 15 minutes. I am not 100% confident it was the snow but I did suction up most of the cyano a couple of times then snow and its been at bay.GHA that may or may not be also Cyano.
I'm thinking I have a magnet or something leaching in the tank potentially. I need to remove the last magnetic frag rack and install the Orca so the Tunze magnet is off. Other than those the ATO is my only other magnet in the water.Nice!! I stopped the snow and got cyano for 15 minutes. I am not 100% confident it was the snow but I did suction up most of the cyano a couple of times then snow and its been at bay.

Is there a way to test phosphates?I'm thinking I have a magnet or something leaching in the tank potentially. I need to remove the last magnetic frag rack and install the Orca so the Tunze magnet is off. Other than those the ATO is my only other magnet in the water.Nice!! I stopped the snow and got cyano for 15 minutes. I am not 100% confident it was the snow but I did suction up most of the cyano a couple of times then snow and its been at bay.
Also, redesign was started on filter cups that would have a "pocket" for either more PolyFil or bagged media. I need to add activated carbon and Rowaphos again. Pretty sure my phosphates are up there.

Just like salinity,taste it...Is there a way to test phosphates?![]()