ESHOPPS PF800 MODS

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike7744
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mike7744

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 29, 2021
Messages
403
Reaction score
183
Location
Wareham
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was thinking today. I have a extra 3/4" bulkhead fitting. And a Eshopps pf800 overflow. How can I install an emergency drain in this overflow. I think i could cut a hole in the right side of the overflow near the top, install the bulkhead and plumb it down to my sump.
Has anyone thought of doing this?
Sounds like a good idea, I will post pictures if it works out.
 
Interesting! I have used a PF800, but haven't made any significant modification to it. Thanks for sharing!!!
 
Made it, here are the pictures
 

Attachments

  • 20250108_190651.jpg
    20250108_190651.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 35
  • 20250108_190646.jpg
    20250108_190646.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 39
Is the weight of the piping a concern?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new