Eshopps Prodigy M

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
What are your thoughts on this product?

What size tank are you considering installing it on? I would oversize it based on their specs. Additionally, I like having the three drains that come with the L in order to set up a Bean Animal drain system. There seemed to be mixed opinions on these boxes, it isn't as quiet as it could be due to the design. I have the L installed on a 75g and have been please with the functionality. I also have a M in a box waiting to be installed on an unsuspecting tank (ok, it is probably going to go on a 30g, but I haven't decided for sure yet).

OP
OP
B

Bob101

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What size tank are you considering installing it on? I would oversize it based on their specs. Additionally, I like having the three drains that come with the L in order to set up a Bean Animal drain system. There seemed to be mixed opinions on these boxes, it isn't as quiet as it could be due to the design. I have the L installed on a 75g and have been please with the functionality. I also have a M in a box waiting to be installed on an unsuspecting tank (ok, it is probably going to go on a 30g, but I haven't decided for sure yet).

Back