• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Eshopps PSK100H skimmer $80+shipping

  • Thread starter Thread starter syris1377
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

syris1377

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 21, 2009
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Location
Simi Valley, Ca.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sold

Im selling my Eshopps PSK100H skimmer that I used for 1 day for $80+shipping I decided to go a different route.

EshoppsProtienskimmer.jpg


SOLD
 
Last edited:

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new