Eshopps SE200

Freenow54

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I have an older Eshopps hang on back skimmer. I cannot seem to get any good water flow through it even after cleaning trying an exact replacement impeller, and another that was supposed to be an improved design. Now I have changed the motor as well still no change any ideas?

OP
OP
Freenow54

Freenow54

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you looking for a replacement? It’s sometimes the easiest way
I have a replacement. It arrived missing a part. I cant stand throwing things away, and still cant figure out why it wont pump water with a new motor, and impeller. I tried a different pump and got it to work after I realized I had to prime it as I got inventive and hooked it uup using one half of the connection of the old pump plumbing. I also had to rig up a way to control flow. I just got it finished. Now I am going to steal an idea I saw on a DIY project. Use an airstone in the body for the bubbles it is recommended to use a wooden one for finer bubbles The search is on. The new one is up and running after receiving the part from Italy as of this morning. During my search I saw Octo hang off the back is highly recommended
Thanks

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 77 76.2%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 11 10.9%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back