ESL Feed Mode and turning Vortech pumps OFF

  • Thread starter Thread starter Onewolf
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Onewolf

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 23, 2019
Messages
331
Reaction score
345
Location
East Central Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an EcoSmart Live setup with 3 Vortech powerheads, 2 Radion Lights, and a Vectra S1 return pump. When I enable 'feed mode' I would really like for the Vortech pumps to turn OFF. Even when the Vortech's are set to "Barely" in Feed Mode there is WAY TOO MUCH current in the tank. I would like the option of "OFF" in Feed Mode. Btw, the Vortech feed mode speed terminology is terrible. "Barely" "Lowest" "50% of Lowest" ? Who was the genius who thought those terms would be understandable?

Thanks.

I realize that ESL is a dead product, but I will using it for the foreseeable future.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new