Esopps 4.8 Reef

This tank is looking fantastic but it’s giving me a real pain getting going. I am testing regally and seeing no ammonia but also 0 nitrate. I started the tank with DR Tim’s and some Amonia and saw the initial spike but nothing since then even with ghost feeding the tank. I pulled some rubble out of my other tank today and put it in so we will see if it stabilize. I’m tempted to put a Zoa in there and continue to ghost feed and see how it goes.
 
This tank is looking fantastic but it’s giving me a real pain getting going. I am testing regally and seeing no ammonia but also 0 nitrate. I started the tank with DR Tim’s and some Amonia and saw the initial spike but nothing since then even with ghost feeding the tank. I pulled some rubble out of my other tank today and put it in so we will see if it stabilize. I’m tempted to put a Zoa in there and continue to ghost feed and see how it goes.
How did the axis 20 workout with the dual random flow generator?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 54 34.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new