Esshops Nano Tank

Item Price
$1
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

tech_reefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 24, 2019
Messages
215
Reaction score
73
Location
LA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Selling entire setup light not included

Esshops nano tank live stock sold separately or can be a bumble all together with the nano setup

Comes with:
Skimmer
Return pump
3 filter socks
Rock
Lid
Nano wave maker
And I’ll throw other free goodies

Local pickup only no shipping 90015

IMG_0072.jpeg IMG_0073.jpeg IMG_0071.jpeg
 
I'm in New York, but just curious, is this the 3 gallon tank?

Best of luck with your sale!
 
No this is the 5 gallon one
 
No this is the 5 gallon one
Gotcha!

Being that it's a small tank, would you be willing to ship it?

Edit: Obviously, if you could ship the tank, you would not have to include the rock ;-)

Just asking because I really want a +/- 4 gallon pico.

If you cannot ship, no worries, and good luck with your sale!
 
Gotcha!

Being that it's a small tank, would you be willing to ship it?

Edit: Obviously, if you could ship the tank, you would not have to include the rock ;-)

Just asking because I really want a +/- 4 gallon pico.

If you cannot ship, no worries, and good luck with your sale!
Pm you
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new