ESV inconsistancy

Randy Holmes-Farley

Reef Chemist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If a substantial amount of liquid had leaked out, wouldn't the plastic bag them have been filled with that amount of liquid? The drops that show in the photo wouldn't be very significant.

OP
OP
ohiojeffsreef

ohiojeffsreef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
as you see from the box, despite their efforts the solution was getting out of the bags. all they did was tear. there was some in the bag, but how could you trust it after finding that? because my system is all dialed in for ESV I am going to continue it, but I am ordering the gallons from now on.

OP
OP
ohiojeffsreef

ohiojeffsreef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to say that ESV has been very responsive, and they have been very helpful. I am relieved to discover it is a shipping, packaging issue and nothing with their products. For 8 years we have grown our reefs with it. From now on I am using the gallons just because I don't trust the pales. I am very happy with the company and I am very happy with how they took care of me when something went wrong. Because of planning and back-ups I have already restarted the Cali Tort I lost, and the Sour apple Cap is starting to turn green again. It could have been a lot worse. Thanks Randy for the advice, and to all of you that helped me.

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 20 16.5%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 52 43.0%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 43 35.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.5%
Back