Ethan's 60 gallon reef

Looking good :)
 
If they grow anything like mine, then I have no doubt he's got a nice little colony going on. Did you keep any?
I didnt. For some reason those stayed at 4 polyps I believe for well over a year. I think they might have had two when I gave them to him......I think. I can't remember.
 
Still only 4



I do think there was only one or two when I got them from Cameronh about a year ago. Those are by far the slowest growing coral I have.
 
Still only 4



I do think there was only one or two when I got them from Cameronh about a year ago. Those are by far the slowest growing coral I have.
You got the lights set right though.
Maybe they will start taking off soon.
They are finally no longer stretching for light.
Colors look good too.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new