ETRC July 2017 Meeting

  • Thread starter Thread starter cale0721
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
Thanks for hosting - it was good to see everyone. The corals you got from me was a favia and a green mushroom
 
Thanks for hosting - it was good to see everyone. The corals you got from me was a favia and a green mushroom

Thank you so much! I have been doing a lot of reading on these today--I can't seem to get enough of this, lol. It's very addictive!

Enjoyed the time at your house
Glad to meet you, hope to see you again at future meetings.
Thank you and I definitely plan on being there as much as possible! I enjoyed meeting you as well :)
 
Last edited:
That's Kellie for hosting! I had a great time meeting the regulars as well as the new members. Looking forward to future meetings and hope the interest in the club continues on the upward trajectory!
 
That's Kellie for hosting! I had a great time meeting the regulars as well as the new members. Looking forward to future meetings and hope the interest in the club continues on the upward trajectory!
You're very welcome, I enjoyed it and learned a lot!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 38 31.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new