ETRC June 2017 Meeting

  • Thread starter Thread starter cale0721
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cale0721

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 14, 2014
Messages
1,867
Reaction score
1,441
Location
West Knoxville, TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Member @parroki (Kinny) has offered to host June's meeting.

Address- please message me or Kinny for the address.


Date & time - Saturday June 10th from Noon to 3pm


Main dish- TBD


Topics- club frag swap and tshirts.


Please RSVP in this thread, let's give the host an accurate head count.


See you all soon!
 
Wish I could, I have to work. I have next weekend off for my anniversary and couldn't get the following weekend off. Hopefully the next one!
 
Will be there. Be glad to bring a dish or dessert.
 
Wish I could, I have to work. I have next weekend off for my anniversary and couldn't get the following weekend off. Hopefully the next one!
I am always down for visits. I will be around all day Sunday and Monday if your out and about. Never know what kind of shenanigans we are up to! 8652532846
 
Looking forward to it!
 
I'll be there. Do we have a menu so I can decide what to bring??
 
Hey gang! We will have cups, ice and plates etc for eating. If anyone wants to bring some cookies and 2 liters that would be great.

We have chairs and tables. So we are good there too!

If you have any questions you can text or call me 865-253-2846
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new