Euphylia sickness ? Or any parasite?

There is a species of tiny white copepods that will eat euphylia and cause polyps to retract. Look closely at your corals and if you have them, you will see them scurrying all over the polyps. Interceptor will nuke them if you have them.
 
There is a species of tiny white copepods that will eat euphylia and cause polyps to retract. Look closely at your corals and if you have them, you will see them scurrying all over the polyps. Interceptor will nuke them if you have them.

Hi birdman1979 and thanks for your hint

Can you tell me what an Interceptor is please, I didn’t manage to see those copepods you talk about, but I got curious in case they appear
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new