Euphyllia coral show off

  • Thread starter Thread starter darylb94
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

darylb94

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 30, 2013
Messages
240
Reaction score
1
Location
western australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wanna see everyone's hammers frogspawns and torch corals they have to be one of my favourite corals here is my only hammer
behevuny.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
A cherry corals yellow splatter hammer
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 642
Here is my frog and torch.. Really want an orange hammer and a green torch similar to a Todd's (I don't care about lineage)
 

Attachments

  • 1392261961819.jpg
    1392261961819.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 590
  • 1392261989944.jpg
    1392261989944.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 574
  • 1392262044423.jpg
    1392262044423.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 573

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new