Euphyllia coral show off

  • Thread starter Thread starter darylb94
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Here are some of my hammers and frogspawn
enu6yrej.jpg
4y6e4ury.jpg
 
new pickup is the orange/purple branching hammer here from wwc. i actually see some green in it, too.

hammers1.jpg


hammers2.jpg


euphylliagroup.jpg
 
Last edited:
does this count?

Bubble and pearl coral are not a euphyllia but plerogyra. Look like they are the same but plerogyra have defined sweepers which will injure euphyllia badly. I lost a few heads of gold torch and frogspawn to my pearl coral.
 
DSC_0078.jpg
Heres my new guy. Its pretty bad when people you dont know call you and say I have a hammer for sale I hear you are a Euphyllia nut. So of course I couldnt say no. Traded some zoas for this guy and a torch that went to a friend
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new