OP
OP
Khoi_La

Khoi_La

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Final update: after another bath in peroxide mix for 30 second on wednesdag and 15 minutes of iodine dip on friday. The bacteria seems to stop and i havent had any dead euphyllias since then. Maybe its too early to call victory but i havent loose any heads since wednesday which is something new. Thank you everyone again for helping me getting through this!

Auto-pilot

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Final update: after another bath in peroxide mix for 30 second on wednesdag and 15 minutes of iodine dip on friday. The bacteria seems to stop and i havent had any dead euphyllias since then. Maybe its too early to call victory but i havent loose any heads since wednesday which is something new. Thank you everyone again for helping me getting through this!
Keep a close eye. Peroxide has been my staple go too to fix these lps infections. Even though someone stated that it there is no cure to BJD peroxide has stopped BJD in many of my lps. I've saved MANY corals this way with antibiotics as a secondary control method after peroxide dips

William Morris

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you give the details of your peroxide mix (are you using 3% peroxide and mixing it 50/50 with tank water)
Also, the details of your iodine dip please.
Thanks

tnewell

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Following, my euphyllia are in a constant spiral downward, need help too

OP
OP
Khoi_La

Khoi_La

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you give the details of your peroxide mix (are you using 3% peroxide and mixing it 50/50 with tank water)
Also, the details of your iodine dip please.
Thanks
Following, my euphyllia are in a constant spiral downward, need help too
The first dip i did was 70℅ tank water and 30℅ h2o2 for 30 second, that doesnt seem to work so i bump it up to 50/50. After 24 hour i use seachem reef dip(iodine dip) for 15 minutes as instructed on the bottle and it seems to be working for me so far. Hope this helps

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 39.8%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 21.1%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back