Euphyllia help ASAP!!

Tcook

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That alk figure looks fine. But how much does it change? Do you have a graph of your alk for the past 1-2 weeks? Same for PO4 for the past 2 months. Did the PO4 spend any significant time below 0.03?

MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That alk figure looks fine. But how much does it change? Do you have a graph of your alk for the past 1-2 weeks? Same for PO4 for the past 2 months. Did the PO4 spend any significant time below 0.03?
Don't overwhelm her hahaha these are things we all should definitely be doing ;) I'm sure her trident has her alk graphed out. And swings would just be another "stressor" that added to the bail out...not the main reason.

I think we got the op on the right track tho.

Start by getting your water cleaned up.

Your rocks could be releasing po4 so that is a reason less feeding won't show an immediate affect.

Export export export

Last edited:

JCM

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You got it my friend. Im not the answer- We are the answer to resolving this. Years ago I had bailout and it ceased as soon as I cut down water flow and light intensity although those lights at the time were current orbits

Agreed, nothing will upset them as fast as blasting them with too much flow. They should gently sway in the current. If they're pinned over, they probably won't last long.

Hopefully OP gets things straightened out.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 16 18.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 13 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 46 53.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 9.3%
Back