Euphyllia ID

2manyideas

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up this coral today (center with bright green tips) I thought it was a frogspawn but the guy at the LFS said it was a hammer/frogspawn hybrid? Is that a thing? Either way it was $40 and opened up within about 5 minutes of being in the tank. I would also like help identifying the other two. The bottom or closest one I believe to be a short stalk hammer and the top one or farthest I believe to be a long stalk hammer. Does anyone know specific names? I.E. splatter tipped highlighter hammer from outer space or something of the like?

image.jpg

OP
OP
2manyideas

2manyideas

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kevin, Phil and Thomas
Oooh very good suggestions. I was thinking Tom and Tim (the top one has two heads, they have to be twins) Shirley and Igor but I’ll throw those names into the hat to be selected later. (Unless you were tagging someone to weigh in than I do apologize)

OP
OP
2manyideas

2manyideas

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oooh very good suggestions. I was thinking Tom and Tim (the top one has two heads, they have to be twins) Shirley and Igor but I’ll throw those names into the hat to be selected later. (Unless you were tagging someone to weigh in than I do apologize)

Aren’t those the Minions names?? Haha, i’ve seen that one referred to as a frammer before
Aren’t those the Minions names?? Haha, i’ve seen that one referred to as a frammer before
that totally slipped my mind haha

Jekyl

GSP is the devil and clowns are bad pets
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I always wanted an octopus named Kevin but the wife won't allow it.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.8%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.0%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.9%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 72 42.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.7%

Back