Euphyllia ID

Saluki2003

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 21, 2020
Messages
240
Reaction score
146
Location
San Diego
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for the newbie question but I’d like to get an ID on this coral. When I bought this one it was listed as a Hammer but the tips don’t look like other hammers I’ve seen. And I see that some of the tentacles have some smaller extensions/bumps that makes me think it’s a Frogspawn.

Thanks in advance.
F1E648AD-B833-46F4-B631-FC1A6A800590.jpeg
 
It’s a Aussie hammer at least that’s how it’s advertised.. I have the exact same one and it does look a tad different than my other hammers.. could be a frammer I guess lol..
 
The are some nubs on there so i think its frogspawn. Ive seen both same colors, just differences on the tentacles.
 
i think this is a frogspawn as well, can you get pictures in more white lights and less blues?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new