• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Euphyllia Pack (Hammers/Frogspawn)

Item Price
1
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Luke Schnabel

I like corals...
View Badges
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
1,553
Reaction score
1,023
Location
Canton Ohio
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Seller Rating
5 ★
Rating Count
4
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
.

IMG_6395.jpeg


Single large head of Highlighter Branching Hammer
Two Heads of 24K Gold Hammer
Two heads of Purple Tip Branching Frogspawn

SOLD
 
Last edited:
This pack is sold but I can make another if anyone is interested
 
Replied to PMs, I’m making a few more of these packs this weekend that will be ready to ship the following week. Should be able to do two - three more at least so PM me is you would like one
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new