Euphyllia parasites

  • Thread starter Thread starter Savvka
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Savvka

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 14, 2022
Messages
3
Reaction score
2
Location
Lublin
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone. I found something on my euphyllia. Have you aby idea od this a kind of parasites. I have picture under microscope. Can Antoine help? I thing my euphyllias arę getting nad condition
IMG_20230307_214456.jpg
IMG_20230307_183430.jpg received_1665275383918906.jpeg
 
It actually looks like its mesenterial filaments...or guts.
 
They come out from any fleshy area even down near the skeleton when the coral is stressed.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new