Euphyllia problem

LuigiScReef98

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 17, 2025
Messages
18
Reaction score
18
Location
Italy, Naples
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hy everyone. 25 days ago I did a Tremazol medication to my tank (unfortunately my gramma had skin flukes). After the two treatments, which caused a bacterial bloom in the following days,

- I missed my young Amphirion Ocellaris probably due to stress (and difficult feeding),
- the gramma has for sure some kind of problem, since it stays a lot in tank corners. Anyway he eats.
- also some of the corals suffered from the treatment.

I'm writing to ask your opinion about this last point: all the corals (soft and lps) are ok, apart from a rhodactis and a euphyllia glabrescens. My euphyllia paradisa and other rodhactis shine instead. I attached the before and the after of the euphyllia: one polys doesn't seem to open at all, the other is just ok. Will they recover?

Thank you all in advance for your advices.

Screenshot 2025-12-27 alle 16.24.55.png IMG_2626.jpeg Screenshot 2025-12-27 alle 16.57.11.png
 
Last edited:
As you mention you have a lot of issues in the tank recently. Some corals are ok and some are not.... other hammer is ok but not this one, but cannot judge one hammer by another. My wife is always cold and I am always hot even though we are in the same room, you know what I mean? Each coral is different, cannot use rationale that because one hammer is ok this one should be ok too, it doesn't work that way.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 100.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new