Euphyllia torches and hammers

Item Price
Hellfire double $225 orange peel double (super bright) $225 hammer combo $200 8 heads 9 head gold hammer colony $180
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

kaleb1252

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 31, 2021
Messages
17
Reaction score
5
Location
Orlando
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_1004.jpeg
IMG_1002.jpeg
IMG_0986.jpeg
IMG_0990.jpeg
 
Have a bunch of others that aren’t in the pics deals on multiple items. Let’s make you a killer pack deal!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new