Evansi and Tierra Anthias

  • Thread starter Thread starter ggNoRe
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ggNoRe

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 6, 2020
Messages
722
Reaction score
476
Location
Houston
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I currently have 3 Tierra anthias in my 160G tank. 1 is male and 2 are female. Tank is looking pretty empty and I would like to add some Evansi anthias if possible. Do you think they will be ok together? Should I play it safe and get all females? Would getting on male be ok?

Thanks
 
I currently have 3 Tierra anthias in my 160G tank. 1 is male and 2 are female. Tank is looking pretty empty and I would like to add some Evansi anthias if possible. Do you think they will be ok together? Should I play it safe and get all females? Would getting on male be ok?

Thanks
I would try get all females of the Evansi anthias, I’m not an “expert” on Anthias however, I still think try getting female evansi’s, one will probably turn male anyway - That is if they go their separate ways
 
Could you post a picture of your tierra group? I'm currently looking at getting an evansi, but could probably only get one as I have a 75 gallon. Would really love a male and 2 females though, or 3 females and just let one turn male eventually. Any issue with uronema with your anthias? That's what scares me the most with them and chromis.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new