Evansville, IN / Tri-State society

Deep Thief

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 29, 2009
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Location
Mortons Gap, KY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, I am in the process of trying to start up a local club/society in the Evasnville, IN / Tri-state area. Any one from around Evansville, Henderson, Madisonville, Owensboro, Southern Illinois, or the such. Please feel free to contact me here, or via PM. This is just starting so it may take some time. I have contacted others from another forum and am working on it. Hope to see more interest. Thanks much, Mark
 
interesting...

i am in bloomington, illinois - pretty much middle of the state. we have "bnarc" (www.bnarc.com) locally...
Hey there, went to your website, looks good. A good model to try and follow. I saw your model for your meetings, how does that work out, Good, bad or indifferent? You all have quite a few members registered on your website. A little far for me to drive, probably 3+ hours away. Thanks for the heads up though. Mark
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new