Ever been attacked?

ofblong

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
was hit by a fw stingray but thats it. The stingray didnt hit me with it I just brushed it with my hand while I was cleaning the tank out some.

Sw ive been attacked by my fire shrimp. Something on my arm must have made him want to clean me lol.

robharold

Farmer wannabe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Never been touched by anything in the ocean but when snorkeling in Hawaii, I nearly stepped on a moray eel. It was ina big rock I was gonna step on to adjust my mask. I imagine if I had not looked down first it would have been ugly.

I have been stung by my rbta(cuts on hand prolly why), bitten at times by most fish as I feed from my hand occasionally, and I had a green spotted puffer for a while and it would nip the crap out of my pinky when I was cleaning the tank.

jules11vb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was diving in the Bahamas and got attacked by a remora! Sounds kinda crazy huh? I guess he thought i was a shark or something. I was almost done with my ascent to the surface when he swam up at me from below. He was coming fast! He got a few feet away and I snapped a photo of him with my camera, I guess the flash scared him off. Luckily he didn't get to give me any hickeys!

The worst attack I ever got in my tank was when somehow I got shocked by electricity?? I was cleaning and got a pretty good jolt through my arm. Anyone ever have that happen?

kerrysroxy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My silly clowns bite me all the time ! They think i have food in my hands every time I put them in tank. ( i hand feed them lol) My first pair used to bite out of territorial behavior these would actually surprise me so i would always fling water every where !

ericd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used to think it was pretty neat that my 8" blue puffer liked to be hand fed until he mistook my finger for a piece of krill (ouch!!!). Never tried that again.

ss7

Guinea
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I moved 5 small carpet anemones last week. I've done this before, but these were real fire bearers. My hand was covered in white spots and went numb for about 4 hours.

Did you guys seek medical attention after getting stung by a lion or let the poison wear off?

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 50 40.7%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 62 50.4%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 5 4.1%
Back