OrchidMiss

OrchidMiss

Official Reef Mermaid
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hello Suzi with an I.
My name is Chris and I worked with someone for 5 years that called me Jason. She used to ask me for help about once a week or every couple of weeks. Also mind you that to get to my desk you would pass my name tag that is eye level. Finally when I was getting ready to move buildings I decided to tell her that my name was not Jason. She was absolutely mind blown that she had been calling me Jason for 5 years and I never corrected her.
This is excellent!
My coworker's name is Jonathan. We have one patient that always calls him Josh.
I told him, once, that his name is in fact Jonathan, not Josh. To which he said, "Oh, I know. I called him Josh one time and he laughed and said I could call him whatever, so I just kept his name Josh".

OP
OP
OrchidMiss

OrchidMiss

Official Reef Mermaid
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Ohh!!
Today I'm Sandy! Or should it be Sandi?
Posing Julianne Hough GIF by Grease Live

LaloJ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm from Mexico, and my real name is my username, it only omits the letter 'J', I'm curious to know how my name should be spelled in english and how it's pronounced, I suppose that there could be a reason for some errors, hehe. Congratulations on your work, a great and noble work, blessings for you.

Greg P

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm from Mexico, and my real name is my username, it only omits the letter 'J', I'm curious to know how my name should be spelled in english and how it's pronounced, I suppose that there could be a reason for some errors, hehe. Congratulations on your work, a great and noble work, blessings for you.
Post a video of you stating your name :)

Frag Farm

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys! I'm not new, but I'm introducing myself anyway!
I'm Suzi, and I'm a very busy infusion nurse working 2 jobs.
In my full-time job, I have about a 50-100 patients I treat per month.
That's a lot of people! The majority of them are senior citizens, and they can't always remember my name (I pride myself in being able to remember most of theirs!)
I've been called Judy or Stacy quite often!
Once I was called Jennifer, by a patient I've treated dozens of times lol
Today, I got Robin!

I never correct them, however. I know they know who I am; I'm the only pink & purple haired, tattooed nurse at the practice!
Some patients don't even bother anymore, and just call me Mermaid.
That's all, just wanted to share

Snapchat-1421319163.jpg

Tell me what wrong names you've been called!
Hi there Suzi! My name is Matt and sometimes when I answer the phones here at frag farm coral I get called a million different names, it's hilarious. One old guy even said "Hi Becky" after I said my name. I deepened my voice real quick after that lol! Anyway, we really appreciate the work you do and we want to thank you for working the front lines of the pandemic. We'd love to give you a discount code for our coral if you are interested. Please email [email protected] for the code and we'd be happy to help! Visit our website fragfarmcoral.com for more. Thank you again and keep up the amazing work.

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's a lot of people! The majority of them are senior citizens, and they can't always remember my name
I'm a Senior Citizen and don't remember my own name................I think it's Bob........... :oops:

OP
OP
OrchidMiss

OrchidMiss

Official Reef Mermaid
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Today, I'm Robin again!
The same cute LOM I've been treating for the last 7 weeks, has come to believe that's honestly my name.
So, where's Batman??
batman dancing GIF

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was born in Brooklyn and have a long Italian last name so in the Army they used to call me"Alphabet".

In Basic training I was sent down south and at the time there weren't hardly anyone from New York there. Many of their names were Bobby Jo, Billy Jo, Jo Jo, Ben or some short name like that.

We only used last names and they couldn't pronounce mine so I was "Alphabet "

OP
OP
OrchidMiss

OrchidMiss

Official Reef Mermaid
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Back in the 90's a person came up to me and said hi xxxx. I dont remember what they called me. They insisted I was xxxx. They even showed me a pic and it was close. I guess everyone has a double, lol.

Many people have a problem just pronouncing my first name.
My last is also interesting to say the least.
I will start with my first name, Sven.
Years ago when I was in the automotive industry a lady came in and ask to see 7. Everyone thought it was funny and I was called 7 from then on.

So when I was in grammer school the teacher would call out peoples names and we responded. When their was a pause/silence I just raised my hand and it was always me, lol.

So on to my last name. I will let you determine how its pronounced, lol. 90% of the time people will flip the I and the L around because they dont want to say it. It is pronoumced exaxtly as its spelled.

Klitgaard is the last name.

So between my first and last name I have been called many names, lol. Both caused quite a few altercations when I was in school.

Now everyone knows my real name but can you pronoumce it, lol?

It could have been worse, really?
Born in 57 my parents thought Sputnik would have been a good first name.

I think I got off easy.
Have you watched Lucky Number Sleven

OP
OP
OrchidMiss

OrchidMiss

Official Reef Mermaid
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 73 51.4%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 73 51.4%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 36 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 31 21.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.3%
Back