Ever see such a fat 6 line?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Paul B
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 3, 2010
Messages
21,779
Reaction score
73,644
Location
Long Island NY
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am assuming this fish is full of eggs. I only have one so I know they won't hatch but she keeps eating like crazy. If she is all of a sudden skinny, I know she had eggs, if she all of a sudden croaks, I know she didn't .
But she seems very healthy so I am guessing eggs. :bigsmile:
6line-1.jpg
 
uh....no...I have never seen such a fat 6-line! What are you feeding that thing? lol
 
do saltwater fish ever get bloat? looks a lot like it, but then again i have no idea what a gravid wrasse looks like
 
Looks like my female guppy, except for the coloration, prego and happy

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
 
WOW what a fatty!!!
 
What are you feeding that thing? lol

There was thousands of flatworms in the tank, I think she ate them all in one sitting. :cry:
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new