Everyone having problems connecting to Mobius!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

2Wheelsonly

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wonder what happened with gecko’s situation. He probably got banned from the vendor feedback forum like i did for being too harsh on ecotech lol.

Where is this forum? I too would like to get banned, I will be uploading my youtube video of me calling their support clowns.

geckoejon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@jDoSe im still here… I’ve been spreading the truth on other social media platforms & leaving reviews…

@2Wheelsonly im in the same boat… search “vender feedback” on r2r if you want to post it…

Should get a class action lawsuit going against EcoTech… as many people are having repeated issues, the product is a lemon… why should I sell the products for a loss when they know it’s messed up & still sell it?

2Wheelsonly

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It would be awesome if we could crowdfund someone to crack these things and allow us to manage them with user made tools. Kind of like jailbreaking a mobile device. Just finding a way to make my G5 backward compatible with a WXM or ecosmart live would be fine, don't even care about those silly cyan and white channels they put on these things.

jDoSe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It would be awesome if we could crowdfund someone to crack these things and allow us to manage them with user made tools. Kind of like jailbreaking a mobile device. Just finding a way to make my G5 backward compatible with a WXM or ecosmart live would be fine, don't even care about those silly cyan and white channels they put on these things.
Even if possible, the issue may be (and likely is) the mobius chip/firmware itself.

Even if you made your own app that worked perfectly, once you disconnect, the light may go back to not working properly.

And there’s almost no way someone is going to make their own firmware for that chip.

geckoejon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My issues is WHY should you have to make your own software for “high end” equipiment that is still being sold and endorsed by some of the biggest names in the industry? That is just sad & messed up that you would need to!

dlawrencejr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mobius giving me an "Unexpected Error" when trying to login. Cleared data and cache - no change. Anyone else having the same issue?

dlawrencejr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mobius giving an "Unexpected Error" when opening the app. I cleared my data and cache on my phone - no change. Anyone else dealing with this issue?

dadnjesse

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Mobius giving an "Unexpected Error" when opening the app. I cleared my data and cache on my phone - no change. Anyone else dealing with this issue?
I have 6 mp vortech's and 5 Xr30's happens to me a least once a week. I unplug every thing and plug back in to reset. It's a pain in the butt but works for me.

arafas

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Recently been having a lot of issues with mobius app. It's driving me crazy. Does anybody have a solution. Before I could unplug and it would connect. Not anymore. Sits there thinking if it connects and you change something it won't save says 1 out of 5 failed.

findingsimple

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ended up pulling vectra pumps off mobius and running them without connecting to the app.

I’ve found AI lights/hydras, Nero’s and Ecotech Versa pumps to work fine 99% of the time through the app but Vectra’s I have better success not connected to the app - when I disconnected the Vectras the app was way more stable.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 34.4%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 15 23.4%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 15 23.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back