Everyone picks on the Flame Wrasse

SuperSaiyanTang

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 20, 2013
Messages
337
Reaction score
173
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 60x25x21 tank with the following fish

Foxface
Melanurus Wrasse
Flame Wrasse
Pair of Flamehawks
Flame Angelfish
Pair of clownfish

The foxface, melanurus. flame angel, and one flame hawk all seem to bully the flame wrasse. He is my favorite fish. The flamehawk that was bullying him I took out and is currently in timeout in the sump. Is there anything I can do to stop the aggression?
 
How long has it been since you introduced the flame wrasse?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new