Everything I would get

CubsFan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My friend broke down his tank. He hit me up tonight to let me know that his tank had been going down for quite some time. He dropped some gems on me. If I was at the LFS and was going to come away with 3 incredible critters, this would be it.

He gifted me a Randall’s goby, a blood red fire shrimp, and a stupid expensive torch coral. I remember when he got it a couple years ago and I told him it was the most amazing torch I had ever seen. It was a single head back then, now it’s four. A couple died in his tank, so hopefully I can return it to it’s glory.

image.jpg
Sorry, too much blues. It has light green tips that fade to a sparkling yellow and green in the middle and a deep purple base. I’ll get a better pic one of these days.

OP
OP
CubsFan

CubsFan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ll have to get out the fancy camera to get a good one. It’s already starting to reach out and it’s hard to get a pic with even minimal flow. Now that I’ve done better inspection it’s been beat up pretty bad. He said it was one of the few things worth trying to save. He had another fancy torch that was all slimed up, so he tossed it.

image.jpg

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 54 40.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 20.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 35.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back