Everything must go for a new chapter in life

KJ

Lone Wolf
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So sorry to hear about your wife. Prayers for Barb and you.

Mark Gray

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Read almost all of the post, very sorry to hear about your wife, I 100% understand. I got out of the hobby 10 years ago because my wife had problems and then passed. I am back now wish I could help good Luck

OP
OP
cee

cee

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Read almost all of the post, very sorry to hear about your wife, I 100% understand. I got out of the hobby 10 years ago because my wife had problems and then passed. I am back now wish I could help good Luck
Wow, sorry to hear that. I got back in as a distraction when she was recovering from her stroke and then undergoing chemotherapy; I really needed the distraction. Now I just need to get out from under it to focus on other priorities. Best of luck to you as well!

gflat65

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Macropharyngodon geoffroy and he's incredible!
Awesome. I got a tiny one from Chris at Sustainable years ago when I got to tour the facility. It's gotten huge (given time frame). Is it big enough to be male? If so, I've got a backup plan ;).

OP
OP
cee

cee

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome. I got a tiny one from Chris at Sustainable years ago when I got to tour the facility. It's gotten huge (given time frame). Is it big enough to be male? If so, I've got a backup plan ;).
I'm not sure how to sex them; you'll have to be the judge but he/she is very healthy, active, and would probably eat out of your hand (always at the top when I put food in an never skittish about my presence).

OP
OP
cee

cee

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everything is sold; thanks for the interest and more importantly kind words and prayers. I'll check in here periodically to make sure y'all are staying in line and being civil LOL.

Dave

Last edited:

pickupman66

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad to hear it's all sold. Hope it works out. Keep us all posted on you new adventures

BlueDevil

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dave - so sorry to hear about Barb. Both of you are in my thoughts and prayers! Your knowledge has been a valuable asset to me in the short while that I have been part of the club/known you. Hope you will still be around. Take care and best wishes to both of you.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 5.9%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 7 5.1%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 110 80.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.4%
Back