New to everything!!!

spencjw

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to get started in the hobby and would love to everyones advice. Should I start with an IM AIO 25 gallon lagoon and add/expand with my own pieces/choices or spend a little more and get a REDSEA max Nano? Don’t know all of the pros and cons of each. Looking for some good guidance. Thanks.

tzabor10

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to get started in the hobby and would love to everyones advice. Should I start with an IM AIO 25 gallon lagoon and add/expand with my own pieces/choices or spend a little more and get a REDSEA max Nano? Don’t know all of the pros and cons of each. Looking for some good guidance. Thanks.
Work with your local fish store and get started. Having a local helper is invaluable.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

• I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

• Other.

Back