Evo 13.5 aquascape

jazzmik

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 18, 2016
Messages
445
Reaction score
224
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Opinions... I suck at aquascaping but not a lot of room to work with.

I really want a Japanese minimal structure, so not sure I met that in first try haha!

20170922_172026.jpg
 
I like it. Enough flat pieces to easily place corals, while also creating a nice arch. It looks great!
 
I like it. Enough flat pieces to easily place corals, while also creating a nice arch. It looks great!

Thanks. I've left a few inches around all sides. I don't want anything touching back wall.

Although it may be too high??
 
Maybe just take that rock on the top left of the pic off and see how that looks.
 
What circulation pumps you all are using?

I was considering Jebao SW2 or RW4. Not going crazy spending a bunch on equipment with tank... do that with my Reefer 450.

I do have 2 inTank media baskets coming. Going to try not running any skimmer on this one.
 
I like how you ended up doing your scaping. Remember the amount of rock you have limits real estate for corals! Ended up having to change mine a few weeks in in my evo
 
I like how you ended up doing your scaping. Remember the amount of rock you have limits real estate for corals! Ended up having to change mine a few weeks in in my evo


Thanks... I actually returned the EVO and decided to pick up an IM Fusion 20 which comes this week. Wanted a little more room and the sump area in the back of tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new