Evo 13.5 return pump

Well, I put a refugium in Chamber 2, so there really wasn't any room for carbon/GFO since did want to keep my protein skimmer in Chamber 1. That's really the reason for the external media reactor (it's not really necessary, but frees up some space). I'll have to figure out a way to take a picture some time of Chamber 3, but I'm pretty sure there isn't even a spare mm or 2 anymore. I'm sure if Neptune releases the Trident I'll figure some way to fit it :)

I'm really only 2 months into my build, but I have a fair amount of corals and another 3 fish coming out of QT this week. Here's a current pic.
Aqauarium Picture.jpg
How does your torch do so well at the bottom?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new