Daniel@R2R
Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Staff member
Super Moderator
Ultimate Member
Reef Squad
Partner Member 2026
Partner Member 2027
Excellence Award
Photo of the Month
R2R Secret Santa 2024
R2R App User
Secret Santa
Article Contributor
Hospitality Award
Article Administrator
My Tank Thread
My Aquarium Showcase
WOW!! Awesome update, Hunter!!Here we are, the end of the road. I finally have the last set of photos available; these were taken on August 8th, about a week before the tank was taken down.
A few sad bits to report from the past that I noticed I never posted about here. I did lose both the earlei and the old lineatus in the final months of this tank. I suspect internal parasites on both, but it's also quite possible they were old and simply at the end of life. Both went out the same way, slowly withering away over a 6 week period.
But onto better times. Here's the last look at this tank, and you'll see how extreme a Pocillopora invasion can be when it gets the upper hand on you. :rolleyes:
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()