exact idip yes or no?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Brian wea
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Brian wea

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 14, 2015
Messages
167
Reaction score
26
Location
Ocala Fl.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am wondering if the exact idip is worth it or not. is it accurate? I cant seem to find many reviews. is there anyone currently using this product?
 
I just got mine in the mail today. After comparing test results against Hanna, Salifert and Red Sea I'd say it's a flop. Already looking to return it :/
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new