Excellent Customer Service - Auto Aqua Smart Temp Security

Quietman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had an issue with this device, reported it to BRS (I had it in the box for 4 months before testing so wasn't expecting anything except to report faulty device). BRS reached out on their own to CoralVue and next thing you know...knock, knock there's a delivery at my door of a new device.

Amazing service and very unexpected since I had the device for a while before testing.

Obviously a great relationship between @Bulk Reef Supply and CoralVue as I never reached out directly to them which means better service for the customer.

Great service deserves public recognition. Thanks all.

Silver14SS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Coralvue is a pleasure to deal with, I've ordered a few things from them and they've been smooth transactions. I think Jeff and Carlos have done a great job representing the company on this forum.

CoralVue_Marketing

One minute of patience, ten years of peace.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had an issue with this device, reported it to BRS (I had it in the box for 4 months before testing so wasn't expecting anything except to report faulty device). BRS reached out on their own to CoralVue and next thing you know...knock, knock there's a delivery at my door of a new device.

Amazing service and very unexpected since I had the device for a while before testing.

Obviously a great relationship between @Bulk Reef Supply and CoralVue as I never reached out directly to them which means better service for the customer.

Great service deserves public recognition. Thanks all.
Coralvue is a pleasure to deal with, I've ordered a few things from them and they've been smooth transactions. I think Jeff and Carlos have done a great job representing the company on this forum.

Thank you, guys! It's a joy to work in such a fun, dynamic industry. We appreciate the opportunities you give us to provide excellent aquarium products and support. We love what we do!

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back